Adding a patient
There are multiple ways to add a new patient on Natural Script.
The 4 ways to add a new patient are:
- "Patients" in the side navigation.
- Orange button in the top bar. This is a drop down menu. You can choose to add a new patient or a new script
- "Patients" card in the dashboard
- You can add a new patient while you are adding a prescription via the Script Pad
1 & 3 opens the patient page which displays all the patients in your account. Click on "+New Patient" button to add your patient
3 You can add a new patient within the script pad.
Information needed for adding a patient
- First name
- Last name
- Email (You get a "email already exists" prompt, patient already exists in the system)
- Phone number
- Date of birth (optional)
- Allergies (optional)
- Medical conditions (optional)
- Address (Each customer can have multiple addresses) - NOTE: We will ship the orders to this address
You edit these details at a later time through the patient profile.