Job Title: Naturopath / Nutritionist or Final Year Student
Type of Position: Part time initially with scope to expand.
Compensation By negotiation depending on experience.
We are looking for an amazing Naturopath or Nutritionist to join our growing team. We will also consider a final year student. You will be part of a highly successful eCommerce and allied health team. We are pioneering the full integration of complementary and conventional medicines, and also the integration of offline and online health service delivery.
Natural Chemist (www.naturalchemist.com.au) is an online natural health clinic combined with a full-service prescription pharmacy. We are a start-up business that has grown out of a well-established community pharmacy and natural health clinic in Sydney’s north.
We believe in helping customers with treatments that are backed by evidence, regardless of their origin. Our approach is to provide health solutions that are conventional, complimentary and caring. Our aim is to help people make informed decisions about their health - mind, body & spirit.
We are excited by the potential of online technologies to help us connect with patients regardless of geography. We will continue to trial innovative approaches to provide our customers with convenient ways to take care of their health, whilst ensuring we uphold professional clinical standards.
We are also dedicated to strengthening the integrative health industry in Australia. We are expanding our in-house tools to make them available for all practitioners. Natural Script (www.naturalscript.com.au) is an online dispensary service and practitioner tool.
As our business continues to grow we are looking to expand our team of Naturopaths and Nutritionists. The role is focused on direct customer contact, but may also include marketing activities. Our ideal candidate is a natural born communicator with oodles of empathy and a high attention to detail. You may have previously performed communication or marketing roles (but it’s not essential).
You need to be happy with variety, comfortable with a bit of chaos and ready for the excitement of joining a start-up.
Some of the day to day activities:
* Engaging with customers over phone, email, and chat in the most friendly, professional and caring ways possible
* Consulting with clients via phone and web conferencing (if qualified)
* Producing content for our website – blog posts, health newsletters, product descriptions, social media posts, clinical programs, etc
* Helping to manage the “shopfront” – assist with listing new products, liaise with IT, designers and admin staff to ensure the shop is well presented
* Helping to set up appropriate systems to ensure we continue to provide high quality individualised care as we grow.
Characteristics / Skills required:
* Fits in well and contributes positively to the existing culture of Natural Chemist.
* Qualified and registered as a natural health practitioner, such as a naturopath or nutritionist. Or in your final year of study.
* Must have a passion for healthcare and a love of providing amazingly good customer service
* Must possess outstanding communication skills – especially verbal and written
* Creativity and a proactive mindset. Tenacity in making things work with limited resources and always looking for ways to improve.
* Reasonable IT skills. Willingness to learn essential.
* Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various professional and creative environments.
* Self-starter with strong self-management skills. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
The position is based in Greenwich, NSW. To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org